Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Armroom, Please.

As I was surfing the net for new craft ideas, I found so many bangle styles to attempt to make. I'll definitely try making my own ball-plus-cuff bangles like Pucci's (see photo below) after I finish Metro duties. See, I applied for a part-time job in the magazine thinking that my last semester in U.P. will be a breeze.

YES MOM (& FEELING RELEVANT), I KNOW. That I still have a feasibility study and 15 units is still full load. That I don't have happy working mice and efficient elves helping me make bangles and scarves. (But I have Prince Charming and two Evil Sisters. HAH! KIDDING.) That despite this carefree attitude, I am a bookworm with a bad habit of over-reading things and that I still want to ace my last semester in school. I just hope that the gods give me a monthly deposit of superhero confidence for the next four months! But I just had my interview and first assignment anyway, so nothing definite. The future's not ours to see, que sera sera. Yay to songs that speak to me!

Back to Barbie World & shiny things. Would there be more criminals if handcuffs looked this good? How do you like your bangles?

Spiky
(Louis Vuitton)

Geometric
(Emilio Pucci)


Monochromatic


Bejeweled
(Zac Posen)

Plastic
(The Material Girl's choice)

Studded Leather
(Trash & Vaudeville)
Hello Zac Efron! I love you too.

Dramatic Bling
Wow. Wow. Wow. Pink! Wow.

As Necklaces
(Dries Van Noten)

Tribal
(Kevan Hall)

For Real Tribal
If only I had thinner arms. Hehe!

Like Mom's Vase
(Marni)

A la Wonder Woman
(Left: Karl Lagerfeld, Right: Christian Lacroix)

P.S. To those who ordered, I'll be in school/Manila June 1 and 2 and June 9 onwards. You can claim it then and we'll both be happy! FINGERS CROSSED. ;)
P.P.S. Look lovely so I can feature my happy customers here.



No comments: