Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meet the Blogging Squad

You know what to do. Click on the images to make them grow!

L-R: Francesca, Denise, Andy, Gail, Cathy and Alexi.
Not in the photo: Triccie and Farrah

I asked help from these gorgeous ladies to provide content for "Girlie Slant", so you won't have to get sick of my virtual monologues. (I know, I have to find a way to enable the comments! Ha ha! It's been a year... Help!) So now we have more writers, more insight, more visual treat and blog posts coming your way.

I was so surprised that they were as excited as I was, so I decided to have a micromini shoot for the blogging team as well. Their enthusiasm made me feel so light, invigorated and inspired and I hope that they'll have the same effect on you. Truly, ask and you shall receive. Text and you shall find!

On that note, any thoughts on why my comments are still disabled? Help!

Have an awesome weekend everyone! Remember to fit in some play into the mix and to fan us on Facebook!

XOXO,
Risa

No comments: